Effective Date: August 15, 2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We obtain information about Users of the Site in order to conduct our business, to develop comprehensive Site statistics, to serve our customers better, and for other business-related purposes.
- We collect information from or about Users depending on the manner in which you use our Site. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of data about you, including but not limited to: (a) use of the Site that does not identify an individual User, (b) Internet connections, (c) computer equipment, (d) web browsers, (e) websites visited before entering Site, (f) websites visited after leaving Site, (g) IP addresses, (h) operating systems, and (i) other similar information about traffic and usage, collectively “Non-Personal Information.”
- We collect information automatically, as you navigate to, through, and away from our Site. The information we collect automatically may be aggregated with other Users’ information. It may also be combined with associated Personal Information (as defined below) that you provide directly to us or that we receive from third parties.
- We also collect information that you provide to us through forms on this Site; for example, when you register to create an account; as well as correspondence that you provide to us through standard mail, e-mail, and phone call(s). Information that you provide might include, but is not limited to the following: (a) first and last names, (b) demographic information, (c) mailing address, (d) e-mail address, (e) phone number, (f) credit card number, (g) photographs of yourself that you submit when you create an Account, and (h) other information, collectively “Personal Information.”
- You may access our site through third-party platforms, such as Facebook. If you use our site on or through a third party platform, including via any mobile and/or other Internet connected devices (“Wireless Devices”), or click on third-party links, the collective, use, and disclosure of your information and your use of the site will also be subject to the privacy policies and other terms of such third parties or third-party platforms. You should review such privacy policies, terms and other agreements.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect and process information about Users in order to conduct business, to inform and make available services that may be of interest to Users, and for the development of web statistics and User profiles. For example, we might utilize User information to prevent fraudulent use of this Site, or to maintain a record of our relationship, interactions, and transactions with you. The information Users provide will be used to contact Users from time to time, for example to notify a User about functionality changes to the Site or terms changes to this Policy Statement, and to offer services that Users may find helpful (provided the User has not opted out of receiving such notices).
We also use your information to:
- Deliver any services requested by you;
- Manage and attend to our relationship with you;
- Research, analyze, study, and review your use of our services;
- Communicate with you;
- Perform our obligations and enforce our rights; and/or
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you have consented and have provided information to Us.
TECHNOLOGY RELATED TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology. We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from your computer.
- A “Cookie” is a data file that is created and stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our Site. An “Anonymous Identifier” is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
- A “Web Beacon” is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A Web Beacon is known by several common terms, such as a web bug, tag, page tag, tracking bug, tracking pixel, pixel tag, web pixel, targeting pixel, re-targeting pixel, and clear gif. A Web Beacon functions similarly to a Cookie and can allow us to learn more about a User’s behaviors, actions, and preferences. When used within e-mail, for example, a Web Beacon can track whether a User opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail, and similar actions. We also use other, similar Internet tracking technology to monitor a User’s actions coming to our Site, moving through our Site, and after leaving our Site.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES RELATED TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Google Analytics. We utilize the following Google software tools in the collection, management, and analysis of User data. We have enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google Advertising Cookies and other Anonymous Identifiers. We use Google Analytics Cookies and other Cookies to compile data to better understand Users and provide Users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by vising Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on here.
- Mailgun. We use Mailgun e-mail marketing services to send mass communication e-mails to Users. We track how Users open these e-mails and what links they click so that we can better serve customers with information that they find relevant. When you “subscribe” to Uniform’s mailing list, you agree to receive e-mail advertisements and other information from us. Upon receiving an e-mail from Us, you may choose to opt-out of future e-mail messages, in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by clicking the opt-out or unsubscribe option at the bottom of our e-mails and following Mailgun’s opt-out procedure.
DISCLOSURE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
We reserve the right to disclose your information in accordance with our business standards and business judgment. We may disclose aggregated information about you without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect and/or that you provide to any of our affiliates, to third-party contractors and service providers with whom we have contractual relationships, to other third parties that we hire to serve our business’ interests, and/or to any buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of title. We may disclose any of your information in order to comply with any court order, law, legal demand, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Except as described within this Privacy Statement, we will not intentionally share, sell, barter, license, or rent your Personal Information without your express permission.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We generally retain your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you with our Services or to comply with applicable law. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance Notice
This Site is intended as a general audience commercial website. It is not directed to children. Children are not eligible to utilize the services within this Site. We do not knowingly collect, nor do we seek nor intend to collect, any information personal, or otherwise, from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old.
Although we use reasonable security measures, designed to protect your Personal Information, no data security measures are guaranteed to be completely effective. We are not responsible for any circumvention of security or privacy measures deployed on this Site. Furthermore, it is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. By continuing to use this Site, you acknowledge and accept these risks.
As iterated above, we will make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time. It is our custom to provide notification on this page when we make material changes. The date that this Privacy Statement was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring that you periodically visit our Site and this Privacy Statement to check for any changes. That being said, we commit to notify users of major changes to the Privacy Statement.
Emergency contact number: We are available 24/7 for emergency calls at 415-653-3087
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Statement, you may contact us at: email@example.com
Address: CVSTOM Co, 999 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94109