Everyone deserves a beautiful, confident smile!
Dr. Bodendorfer's training focused in crainofacial development, orthognathic surgery, adult orthodontic treatment, growth modification, and craniofacial anomalies. As the chief resident during her residency, she served as a team member on the Cleft and Crainofacial Program at Children's National in Washington, D.C.
- Washington Hospital Center | Certificate in Orthodontics
- University of California, San Francisco | Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Drury University | B.A. in Biology
< See our orthodontistsMeet an orthodontist
- American Board of Orthodontics (ABO) Board Certified Orthodontist
- National Institutes of Health Medical Research Scholar
- Published research on craniofacial development