Orthodontist | Seattle
A new smile can mean a new outlook on life... let’s make it happen together!
Dr. Ehardt graduated summa cum laude with a degree in biomedical engineering and went on to pursue her dream of becoming an orthodontist to transform and perfect smiles. She combines the latest advances in technology with her clinical expertise to achieve your smile goals in a streamlined manner.
- University of Michigan | MS
- University of Michigan | DDS
- University of Michigan | BSE in Biomedical Engineering
< See Our OrthodontistsMeet An Orthodontist
- American Board of Orthodontics board certified Orthodontist
- Clinical research published in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Graduated top 3 in her dental school class
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society member