I love being an orthodontist because I love connecting with patients and helping them achieve confidence with a beautiful smile.
Dr. Stoker is involved in leadership with the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists. She published a research paper on the current demographics of orthodontic residents and has conducted a global health study on the oral health of Kenyan children while in dental school. She loves to help her patients achieve confidence with a beautiful smile and strives to be an integrated leader in her community.
- University of Utah | BS
- Oregon Health & Scieence University | DMD
- Oregon Health & Science University | MS
< See our orthodontistsMeet an orthodontist
- Leader at the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Published research paper on the demographics of orthodontic residents
- Conducted a global health study on the oral health of Kenyan children